With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. S version features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. The best thing about the S model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
18500 Batteries NOT included.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals
- With installed ACCESS protocol
- Lower latency (down to 12ms)
- The high-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with a 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Battery: Two 18500 Li-ion (Not Included)
- 1 x FrSky X-Lite S 2.4GHz Radio Controller
18500 Batteries NOT included.
Please read all the items in this warranty before submitting a claim with HGLRC customer service. Failure to do so will result in claim being delayed or may be rejected.
HGLRC guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 60 days from the original date of purchase verified by sales receipt (not when product started to be in use).
Warranty claims will not cover the following:
- No purchasing record from HGLRC orauthorized dealers
- Cut off original power plug or not using reverse polarity protected plugs
- Wire damaged
- Any crash damage
- Humidity/Water inside
- Mechanical damage of electronical components/PCB
- Soldered on the PCB (except on external solder-tabs) and incorrect soldering
If you have issues with soldering to smaller components…. STOP. Please seek professional assistance before attempting.
Connected speed-control with reversed polarity. There are special components that are in use to detect when this happens.
No warranty shall apply to any product that has been subject to misuse, improper testing, assembly, mishandling, or which has been operated contrary to current instructions relating to installation or maintenance or operation from the use of any equipment purchased form this store.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the items safely and legally and to take proper measures to prevent any damage to person or property from the use of the equipment.
Please report any problems you are having to us via a support ticket from the product purchasing account. Please do not ship items back prior before contacting us and receiving a return authorization.*Repair available in China, Europe & US
*Out of 60-day Warranty Period may be accepted
*Damaged item reparable or not will be assessed
*Free charge for repair excluding shipping
*The duration of the repair will depend on the extent of the damage and the availability of its parts.
Return Policy (RMA)*RMA# (to be issued to you)
*30 days for return from the date of order delivered
*Purchasing record is required
*Shipment of incorrect product by fulfillment mistakes will be accepted
*Returned items that are rendered unsellable as a new product will be rejected.
Returns of opened packages may be accepted under some rare situations, but may be subject to a restocking fee or rejected depending on the condition of the items.
Customers returning defective items will receive either a replacement, a store credit, or a refund. Orders are eligible for refund up to 30 days after after the order delivered, otherwise store credit or replacement may be issued.
Returns of products in good working order will receive a refund for the price of the item only, not the shipping costs.
Full refund requires:
*Within 30 days of order delivered
*Product in new condition with no wear
*All packaging included and intact
As parts of complex systems, failure of one component can result in a crash or damage to other items. HGLRC is not responsible in any way, for damage to other equipment due to a failure of a component in a system.
WHY CHOOSE US
We ship worldwide with flexible shipping methods.
Prompt Customer Service
Some companies think if your problem doesn’t seem that bad they can wait a few days to reply…. We get back to you fast so you know when your problem will be resolved.
US/EUR Repair Centers
US and Europe based repair centers. You can get your quad fixed quickly if anything goes wrong. More repair centers are coming soon...
100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE
We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.